92.3 WMMI & My-1043 are partnering with Toys 4 Tots & the US Marine Corp. Reserves again this year to help put the smiles on the faces of children for Christmas.
If you’d like to help out, full details from Toys 4 Tots of Isabella Co is listed below:
- There’s a new Distribution Site this year (The Youth for Christ building-Mt Pleasant at 1200 W High Street)!
- Online Registration will be open on Sunday, November 1st, 2020 thru Saturday, December 12th, 2020 & distribution will be Wednesday, December 16th – Saturday, December 19th.
- We have lots of changes this year so it is VERY important that you follow our website (https://mt-pleasant-mi.toysfortots.org/)& FaceBook page (https://www.facebook.com/Central-Michigan-Area-Toys-for-Tots-Isabella-County-Clare-Counties-MI-176107242407956/)for announcements.
- Due to Covid-19 things will be done differently this year to ensure your safety & the safety of our volunteers.
- You MUST register online & set up an appointment (This is all done in one step on our online registration) to be able to shop for your children’s toys. Appointments will be 45 minutes long from registration to completing your shopping. If you are unable to set up an appointment or you would prefer not to come inside, we will have a drive thru option. You will still need to register & bring all of your documentation, but you will not enter the shopping area. You will return to your car once everything is verified at the drive thru desk, a volunteer will shop for your children, your toys will be bagged & delivered to your car.
- There will be multiple distribution days in order to accommodate appointments for all of our families. We will have over 1,200 appointments spread over 4 days. There will be multiple appointments every 15 minutes. There are a limited number of appointments for each slot so if the time you would like is not an option it is because that slot if full & you will need to choose another appointment time. Drive thru can be done at anytime during the below times:
- Wednesday, December 16th, 2020 from 9 am – 7 pm
- Thursday, December 17th, 2020 from 9 am – 5 pm
- Friday, December 18th, 2020 from 9 am – 7p m
- Saturday, December 19th, 2020 from 9 am – 7 pm
- You are still only allowed to shop ONCE for your children. You cannot set up an appointment and do drive thru.
- Only one person will be allowed in the building per family. Each Family needs to be registered and have their own appointment set up. No children will be allowed this year. This is to ensure that we stay within the building capacity rules.
- A mask must be worn to enter the building. This is private property and their policy. You have the choice to not wear a mask, however, if you choose to not wear a mask you will also choose to utilize our drive thru option even if you have a scheduled appointment.