92.3FM/AM830 WMMI Radio is teaming up with “Christmas Outreach” and YOU, to help families in need this Christmas! Registration dates have changed this year and due to Covid-19 there are some other changes to this years operation. Check below for the complete list of info:
- Dec 10, 11 & 12 – doing 3 days of distribution – drive thru style this year; because of COVID, the need for Christmas help is greater than ever. Looking for Volunteers & Donations!
* Registration is EARLY this year October 12th – 16th & October 19th – 21st
o REGISTER BY CALLING 989-317-8733
o MUST REGISTER TO ATTEND EVENT
o ALL GUEST & VOLUNTEERS WILL HAVE TO WEAR A MASK
– Registered guest will get a form in the mail to fill out and return with their wish list and sizes.
o It is very important to make sure all guest return the size sheet ASAP to make sure departments have time to shop and get organized
– Distribution will be different this year so that we can protect our guests & volunteers.
– Each household will get coats, hats, winter gloves, boots & a blanket or bed sheets.
– Each child will get a Christmas stocking.
– Each family will get a gift basket (from Delfield) of household items.
– Items will be pre-bagged and given out at their appointment date & time which was setup at registration.
– Guests will come at a specific appointment time for pick up of items pre-bagged
o Please keep your appointment and come the day of your appointment & time.
o All guests must wear a mask and stay in their car.
– I-Ride will help those who do not have transportation
o People that need I-Ride must mark that on their size sheet when returning.
NEW LOCATION FOR 2020
Campus Life (Old Coca-Cola building on High Street)
1200 High Street Mt Pleasant, MI
We need donations of NEW OR GENTLY USED ITEMS….. ITEMS GIVEN OUT THIS YEAR ARE…..
COATS, HATS, WINTER GLOVES, SCARVES, BOOTS, SNOWPANTS, BLANKETS & SHEETS (We have limited the items this year to make distribution easier)
Donations can be brought to Campus Life on Tuesday Nov 24 from 9am-12 & 1pm-4pm
Nov 24 will be the ONLY day to donation items to Christmas Outreach – Drop off items at Campus Life.
WE NEED MONEY DONATONS – CHECKS CAN BE MAILED TO US……
Money donations can be mailed to:
Christmas Outreach of Isabella County
PO Box 1227
Mt Pleasant, MI 48804
We need Volunteers to help sort, pack bags & help with 3 distribution days.
Watch our Facebook page for SignUp Genius and more details.
Please help us spread Christmas joy in our community